If I realised one thing this week, it’s that website malware is really, really annoying. Google flagged up this site as being infected with something non-specifically bad, which seemed to go away after reinstalling WordPress. Then the warning went away. Then it came back. Then I checked all the little pieces of code WordPress scatterguns over the server for whatever was being flagged up by Google. Then I found nothing. Then the warning went away again. Then I realised the upgrade had broken the design (such as it is).
–updated 7/3: Something is still causing problems, so I’m turning off a lot of the site functions for a while to see if it will help. May just stick the whole lot on Tumblr